Monday, March 17, 2008

Reg's Birthday Party...


Note: If you don't see the pictures, click the x in the corner.

We had a Blast!!! I had a friend & her kids come up from Las Vegas. I had not seen her since right after Nate and I got married. My Matty Mo came up with my Mother and all of the rest of the family was here as well. All the kids were so cute. I hope they all had a good time. I made chicken salad and we ate it on crossaints. I also had chips, cut up fruit that we dipped in fruit dip (marshmellow cream with strawberry cream cheese & also with raspberry cream cheese), and we just had water. Then last but certainly not least the cake....the cake was sooooo YUMMY!!! It was white with strawberry filling. Needless to say there were no leftovers. I had a friend of mine make it....I was going to try, but it just looked like to much work and she gave me a great deal on the price. The Balloons were so cool. The Tinkerbell balloon talked when you tapped it. Reg's loves it to death. I think she had a great time, but a little overwhelmed. She was most excited to dress up in the "Tinky Bell" dress and the shoes. Grammy found some Tinkerbell shoes at the Disney store in Vegas...I am affraid she will never want to ware anything else. She wanted to sleep in them that night.....it was like pulling teeth to get them off. She has wore them since Saturday.

After the Party my girl friend and her kids decided to spend the night. My neice and nephew stayed as well. We ordered pizza and watched The Bee Movie. Sunday we had Pancakes and hung out some more before everyone had to leave. We had a great time. I can't wait to do it again LOL!!!

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Looks and sounds like a fun, memorable day. Your girls are so cute and I still can't believe how grown up Matt is. Tell them all to stop growing up! You'll have to tell me how to make the fruit dip...that sounds so yummy! Maybe I could get my kids to eat some fruit if I had a good dip!