Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My tired GiRLy...

Saturday night we all went to bed really late. Well, about 5:30 am Nate heard Reagan calling for us (I didn't hear a thing). When I got up at 7:30 I noticed a light on downstairs and I thought it was kind of weird. As I came down the stairs this is what I found....

She got a Pink balloon at her cousin's birthday party and it had to go with her where ever she went. So you can see the string of the balloon. She still has the balloon and it is about dead. I don't know what she will do when it pops. She can't understand why it doesn't float anymore. She just keeps throwing it in the air and says, "Balloon get up there!"

3 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Reagan is so cute. I love it when you find them asleep somewhere. They always look so sweet.

Julie H. said...

I can't believe this is the same Reagan that was a baby when I brought you food that one night. Man, time sure does fly by. I love her P.J.'s...where did you get them?

atraveller said...

Ok now I am bad, that is her little shirt from the day before. We didn't get into our jammies Saturday night. I know, I am a bad mom some days LOL. I got her little shirt at Old Navy.