Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ok can I say CRAZY!!!

My Husband is a big fan of the show "Cops" and he likes to watch "The First 48", actually he really likes any kind of investigation type show. Any way....last night as I was cleaning (mind you it was late, like 11:00ish) everyone was asleep in my house. All of a sudden I heard my husband whisper, "Alisha come hear!" His voice was kind of excited so I got a little nervous. We sleep with the window cracked because our room is on the second floor. I was coming up the stairs and he had his finger to his mouth to be quiet. So I walk up there and he tells me that he got woken up to someone pounding on the neighbors door.....he says, "look outside!" So I go over to the window and sure enough there are F.B.I and Sheriffs (I don't thing I spelt that right) banging on there door. There were like 5 guys just in the front. You could see the peoples upstairs lights on, but they were not answering. They banged and I mean banged on the door for like 30-40 minutes. We could see a few of our other neighbors looking out their windows too. Finally the porch light flicked on and someone opened the door.....the officers rushed in screaming, "Search Warrant!" It was the craziest thing I have ever seen right in my neighborhood. Really for the most part all of our neighbors have little children and are the nicest people, we really thought this was a great neighborhood. Someone in the Neighborhood actually planned a BBQ for tomorrow night so we know what the talk of that will be. I'm not going to lie....I new something was up with these particular neighbors, you could just tell....they had to much traffic. Nate was intrigued to be able to see that live LOL. We talked and Nate and I think it is now time to move. This is just a little to close quarters for us. I am paranoid as it is and I am just freaked out now because they didn't even get the people that live there, just the new guy that has been staying there for about a week now. Anyway I sure hope they take care of that situation.

2 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

How scary! Yes, I agree, I think you should move too. BTY, there is a house at the end of my street that is for sale! Seriously...over 3,000 sq. ft...just the right size for you. Think about it because we want you back!

Julie H. said...

I agree with Julie. Scary! But I can also see why Nate was so enthralled (sp?) by it all. I've spied on people before..hehehe! But yes, come check that house out.