Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter Egg hunt...

Click to play Our Eater Sunday...
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!
Our family got together at Gram and Papa's house for Easter dinner. My Nephew Ethan loves "baby Kenndey" as he says. He sat down next to her and she gave him some love. They were so cute...he is always so sweet with her! After dinner Gram let the kids dye some eggs. While they were dying the eggs my sister in law Meg hid some eggs in the front yard. After all the kids were done coloring the eggs we told them to get there baskets for an Easter egg hunt. I didn't think Reagan would really get what was going on. When we got out front she kept telling me, "Mommy eggs are in the grass!" She was so excited. I told her to pick them up and put them in her basket. She started running all over. It was a blast. The kids really enjoyed it, at least I think they did. After we were done with the egg hunt we went inside and had a little dessert. My other sister in law (Lauren) had made some peanut butter cookies shaped like bears. They were totally cute and they tasted great!

All in all I would have to say our Easter was full of fun. Every year just gets funner and funner with these little ones. I just can't wait til' next year when Kennedy is able to run around with all of the kids.

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Cute pics! I love your girl's dresses. Cute! Looks like you had a fun day. It is fun when the kids start to really "get" into it. I can't believe how tall Alexis looks in the pictures too. Where has the time gone?