Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Birthday Girl...

Today Reagan is 3. She was so cute this morning...She woke up at 6 am and went down stairs to watch Barbie Princess. I asked her if she wanted some breakfast and she told me, "Mommy...I want opcorn!" That is how she says popcorn. I was thinking to myself noway you need to have breakfast, but then I remembered it is her birthday so whatever the birthday girl wants she can have. This will be a memorie because it won't happen again LOL! I told her it was her birthday and then I asked, "How old are you?" She said, "I three. Mommy Reggie 3." Oh my little girl is growing up. We are having her party this Saturday. It will be fun. Matty Mo is coming up and he gets to stay all next week for his Spring break. Mom is so excited.

Happy Birthday My Big 3 Year Old!!!

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Popcorn for breakfast! Sounds good to me! I can't believe how grown up she is. Where has the time gone. I remember when you had just had her. That's great about Matt coming up for a week. We sure miss him, please tell him that for us.