Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our Park Adventure...


Note: If you don't see the pictures, click the x in the corner.

We decided to go to the park and have a picnic with our friend Sherrie and her kids. The park is only about 10 minutes away (walking). We decided that we would let the kids ride their bikes and we would walk. The kids had a blast. The girls swung on the swings and played on the play ground. The boys road their bikes on the trail. The girls joined the boys for a little bit as well. Kenner's just hung out and enjoyed the outside. I didn't think about sunblock...so needless to say Reagan and I are burnt to a crisp. Kennedy got a little sun on her face, but she isn't as bad as Reagan and I. My ears hurt so bad because my hair was up. I guess I learned for the next time LOL. We ate lunch and played for about 2 hours....It was tons of fun!

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Sounds like fun. I wouldn't have thought about sunblock either. I guess it's time though.