Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our St. Patty's Day Dinner with the Fam...


Note: If you don't see the pictures, click the x in the corner.

The Family all met at my in-laws for an early St. Patty's Day dinner. We had cornbeef, cabage, mashed potatoes and corn. It was pretty Yummy! My Father-in-law made some browinies (Man they were excellent!!). He found the recipe in a Taste of Home magazine, I believe. My Mother-in-law had a little quiz for all of us and we got cute little prizes (it was alot of fun). She is always doing a little something for all of us. She always makes it a fun time.

My sister-in-law (Lauren) made a whole bunch of sugar cookies shaped like bunnies, flowers, and eggs so we decided to let the kids decorate them. My mother-in-law got out her spring sprinkles and we colored some frosting. The kids loved it.


0 comments: