Monday, September 1, 2008

My Surprise Birthday Weekend...

I was aware of my girl friend Candice and her kids coming up to spend the weekend, but I had no idea she was bringing my Matty! They came up Friday night...I was so excited to see him and so surprised...he brought "Lilly" (the guinny pig).


Candice decided this was my Birthday weekend with them so Saturday morning when we all woke up, we got ready for the day and they took me to IHOP for breakfast. I can't remember the last time I have been to breakfast....it was a lot of fun. The kids were bored to death while they waited for us to get ready to go, but they all played by themselves and kept themselves occupied.

After breakfast we decided to let the kids pick something to do so we went over to Jumpin' Jacks. It was the most fun I have had in the longest time!



*This video is of Matty and Me!


*This video is of Reagan and Me!

We ended up there the better part of the day. Then we headed home to make some dinner and hang out...the kids played Guitar Hero on the Wii and we sat and talked.


On Sunday the kids and I were bad and ditched church to stay with Candice and her kids. Nate went so when he got back he could tell us what he learned. He of course told us things and we wished we would of gone, but that's what we get. I made a big breakfast and then everyone took naps except me...I read my book (New Moon). When everyone started to wake up we thought we better run the kids so they would be tired for bed so we took them over to that new park over by Tonaquint. It was crazy weird, but kind of cool too.




When we got home from the park, the clan decided to bake me some brownies for my birthday cake and sing to me...it made my day....lol!


Matty...I miss you so much Buddie! I am so glad I got to spend my Birthday weekend with you!
So far this has been my most favorite birthday! Thank you so much for celebrating with me Candice!!! I already miss you and your kids!

0 comments: