Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Kids in 5 words...

My girl friend posted this on her blog and she challenged us to do it as well...


Matt: Intuitive (He is aware of so many more things then I would of thought. I am in awww when he tells me stuff. This isn't always a good thing...lol). Hilarious (He is always trying to make us laugh. Also just the things he does sometimes...you can't help, but laugh). Sensitive (No matter what the situation may be, Matt always reacts instantaneously). Helpful (He, for the most part is quick to help me out without any guff or even me having to ask him. I have always appreciated this and try to express it to him often). Smart (Sometimes he is a little to smart for his own good...lol. No, he is very intelligent. He loves to read. He also loves to learn).


Reagan: Independent (This girl just likes to be left alone. Even when she gets hurt she won't let me near her. It always makes me feel so bad). Tough (It takes a lot to make her upset). Passive (She is very laid back. Not a whole lot bothers her). Innocent (I just love this about her, not exposed to much yet. I wish I could lock us all up in a bubble...lol). Compassionate (She is always quick to love someone who is sad. She will also just come up, on her own time of course and love you).


Kennedy: Meek (She is the most even tempered thing, very chill...lol). Cuddling (She is always hugging someone and patting their back. I just love it when she does this. She'll let you cuddle her all day long). Sweet (She will come from across the room just to give you some love. She is so gentle when she touches you). Happy (This girl always has a smile on her face. She is going to be our peace maker. She is always laughing and dancing around the house). Dainty (When she picks something up...it's like she is being very careful. It takes her a few minutes to get it up into her little dainty fingers...lol. Everything she does is very soft and subtle).



This will make you stop and think as you are doing it. It makes me remember that my kids ARE my greatest joys! I challenge everyone to do this...so I better see it on your blogs.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

You did such a good job describing Matt. I can NOT believe the stuff he notices and understands. I pick his brain to find out what is going on with Caleb all the time. ;)

Julie H. said...

Oh man, I need to remember to do this. I keep forgetting...thanks for sharing!

A Blogging Babcock said...

I LOVE your family! You are a great mom! I am so on to this post. I might need a couple days though.