Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kennedy's Love for the Shower...


I just want to kick Nate sometimes...I have told him over and over to not let the water run before he gets into the shower. I grew up with a water Nazi (sp?) and if we let the water run for longer than we were suppose to...we got in BIG trouble...lol. As a matter of fact my dad taught us to turn the water on only when we were getting wet and when we were rinsing off. He was Big time...lol. It has stuck with me through out...kind of obsessive! Anyway...Nate will come home turn the water on in the shower and wonder around the house forever. Yesterday he turned the water on and got on the computer...I was getting some laundry started...I was calling Kennedy and she wasn't coming...at the same time Nate and I looked at each other and we both new where she was. This girl LOVES the shower. Sure enough we came around the corner to our room and you can just hear her havin' a good ol' time! Guess she at least watied until she was done with dinner. She new she was going to get a bath anyway...lol.

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Get her on a swim team early! She'll be a little fish!