Thursday, September 18, 2008

The End...



I finished Breaking Dawn last night and I have to say I am sad and don't know what I am going to do with myself now...lol. No really like I said before I am not a reader, but these books have open up a can of worms! I guess this is a good thing. I LOVE LOVE LOVED these books...I know you probably think I am corny, but I really did. I tried to read them slow so I could have something to do for a while, but I just had to know what the out come was going to be. I won't give any of them away of course, but if you haven't read them I really think you are missing out...lol.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I really like the books too. I can't wait until the movie. Morgan has asked if she can read a big girls book. I told her it is definantely not a kids book.

Jason & Claire said...

It's like going through withdrawls when you finish a book. Sad, huh?

Alisha said...

Yes...can I just tell you what an idiot I feel like...I am actually depressed because I looked forward to reading them everyday...I don't know what to do with myself right now...lol. I went and got another book and it's ok...I just want me some more Edward...lol!