Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me....


Well, today is "MY" day...lol! I am the big 29. So far it has been a good day...I got Reagan off to preschool...then Kennedy and I went and spent some of my birthday money on a Shark vacuum from Costco. You just have to love Costco. I had so many nice people drop stuff off and had lots of people call me...the one person that hasn't...well, they can't...My dad always called me first thing. It's kind of harder than I thought today...I always look forward to birthday's and holiday's because I can always count on him to call. What's even harder is thinking about his Birthday coming up...he would of been 53. He was so young. I just hate that I can't just pick up the phone to see how he's doing anymore....OK Sorry can't talk about this right now.

Tonight all of us adults are going to dinner...It's the first time we all have babysitters and are going out to eat as just adults...I'm excited, we're going to TEXAS ROADHOUSE!!! My girl friend Yesi is coming to watch my girls (you're a life saver Yesi) so I better get off of here and get some stuff done before we have to go.

1 comments:

Julie H. said...

Alisha, Alisha, Alisha! You just came by house and here I am on your blog reading your post and thinking, "OMG, it was your birthday and I didn't even know!" So happy belated birthday to you! Looks like you had a good one! I can't believe you're not even 30 yet...sheesh! You make me feel old!