Sunday, September 28, 2008

Church is to early...


For some crazy reason our Church time is 8:30 am. I think Heavenly Father is tryin' to tell me something...lol. Anyway...both of my girls sleep until 10:30 or 11 it just depends and no they don't go to bed late...they both go to bed between 8 and 9. They just love their sleep. OK on with my story...Every Sunday is a big ol' fight to get them up and fed before Sacrament...we are usually late, but at least we make it. This last Sunday my little Kennerbug was just not havin' any part of it. I told Nate I would just stay home with her and he said, "No we will just take her." Needless to say as soon as we got to Church he looked at me and said, "I'm taking her home." I just laughed. She was so upset for some reason...she usually will calm down after a while, but not this day for some reason. Reg's and I stayed and after Church we came out and Daddy was nowhere to be found. We waited a few minutes and a few more minutes...I just said to Reagan, "Lets walk." She was so excited. So we started walking and we made it to Mr. D's when he saw us and he picked us up. I wanted to give it to him, but I didn't until I noticed Kennedy wasn't in the car. I freaked out. He kept reassuring me that she was passed out and he said you have to look at your camera when you get home. So we get home and sure enough Kennedy is passed out in her bed (dead to the world) and I go to check my camera and this is what I found...lol.

My tired girl...Daddy said when he got home he changed her clothes and let her down with her blanket. He sat down on the couch to read and the next thing he heard was heavy breathing. He looked down and this is what he found. She does not like to be woke up before 10 am...lol.

Great News...I found out today in Relief Society that Church is at 11 after General Conference. Yeaaaaaa!!!!

1 comments:

Julie H. said...

Um, yah...we are now at 9:00 am. Glad we're not 2:30 anymore, but this will be an adjustment once again.