Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sisterly Love...

Reagan caught Daddy as soon as he walked in the door from school the other day..."Daddy, will you put pretties in my hair....PLLLEEEASSSE?" Of course when does daddy ever tell her no...lol. So he put ALL of her pretties in her hair and she wanted to go show Kennedy.

This would be her telling Kennedy, "NO! NO! Kennedy...No touch em'!"

And then she felt bad so she is giving her some love now.

I tell you what...it's moments like this that you just cherish. I hope they are the best of friends always and forever.

2 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Nate has a real talent for those things! Your girls are so cute. I was so glad to read that Matt came for your birthday. What an awesome friend you have to surprise you like that! I hope you are doing well. We need to chat on the phone again sometime. You're a great friend.

Brad and Genis Barben said...

There is nothing like a sister! That is so cute. I hope my girls will always stay close as well.