Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Fun Filled Day...

We started the day off with a ward Christmas breakfast. It was tons of fun, but I'm bummed I didn't take my camera. I hope one of the sister's will email me some pictures. We met some more people in our ward...that's always nice. We just kind of hide out in the back, but we must not have been doing a very good job because I did get called to the Nursery...lol. Actually I look forward to a new calling. I have never served in the Nursery and I think it will help Kennedy anyway. She gets to go in with me as Reagan goes out to be a Sunbeam.
After our ward breakfast we headed over to Russel and Rae Ann's Wedding. It was really pretty. I am excited for the both of them and wish them nothing but great happiness.
Then off to Tayler's Baptism...what an exciting time in a little person's life. My sister in law had a dinner after his baptism where we got to mingle with family and friends...it was really nice to catch up and just see everyone. I sure wished I would of brought my camera for this fun filled day. I didn't take it to any of the events.
After the Baptism...I had the opportunity to see Alexis (my Niece) perform in her Christmas Show. I am impressed with the talent and the Dance Studio. She did an amazing job. I just wished we could convince Reagan to go poop in the potty so she could start dance.
What a busy day, but tons of fun.

0 comments: