Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Look at how pretty our little house looks...all decorated with snow...I love it!!!
"Big Red" is going to struggle when Nate goes to start him up today...lol!
I am absolutely LOVING this weather. I love the snow...it's beautiful!!! Check these pictures out...I couldn't believe how much stuck to the ground. Can you tell I'm from Vegas...and I've not seen much snow in my life...lol. We took these couple of pictures last night. The pictures at the top are from this morning.

1 comments:

Julie H. said...

The snow was so much fun! I hope we get some more this week for Christmas. Julie and I had to work that night it snowed. We walked out of the Temple at 2am and it was so beautiful and peaceful outside. There were huge flakes coming down. Then we had to drive in it...we slid once coming around the corner onto River Rd. Haha! Crazy!