Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mom's Day Out...

I decided I needed a day by myself...man it is nice to do this sometimes ;). Anyway...Nate kept the girls and I went over to Santa's Workshop and did a little Christmas shopping. When I got home Reg's came running to me tellling me all about "Kenneny go sleep on the floor by her bed!" I looked at Nate kind of puzzled so he told me to look at the camera. This is what I found...
Nate said he was watching football and realized he hadn't heard much of the baby so he'd better go check on her...(DUH!) He said he walked back to her room and she was asleep. She had been trying to get her "lanky" through the bars of the crib and couldn't get it so she just laid down as close as she could and went to sleep. Isn't she just sweet ;)

1 comments:

Sheri said...

That is super cute. Hey a kids gotta do what she has to to get that blanky. My babies love their blankies to!