Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mom and Regger's Date...

I decided to take Reg's on a date today. We went to see the movie Bolt. I thought it was really good, but take it for what it's worth because I love all of the Disney movies! Reagan loved it...she keeps telling everyone, "I go to the show to see Bolk and Mitten's." She thought it was the coolest thing to be at the "Show" eating popcorn. She sat really good and watched the whole thing. When it was over and we were getting up to leave she started to cry...I asked her what was the matter and she said, "I want to watch it again. I no want to go home!" So I guess our date was a success and we'll have to do it again real soon! I'm so excited...I have a new movie partner ;) My husband won't go and I just love to go to the movies!!!

Reg's...Mommy had a fun time with you!

0 comments: