Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kenner's First Sickness...

Kennedy has been coming down with something for 2 weeks now and it finally hit the hardest Monday night. This is the first time she has been sick so I can't complain to much, but the poor girl couldn't breath through her nose. Let me tell ya...when my girls can't breath through their noses, it's not a good night in the Traveller house because they both suck their fingers. Kennedy wouldn't sleep at all so Nate and I took shifts on Tuesday night. I think from no sleep for nearly 24 hours she finally crashed when it was my turn to sit with her and Nate took these pictures of us.
I tried to get up and do some dishes, but she would follow me and just ball...it was really sad. She just laid down on the floor behind me and fell asleep on the tile. We kept taking pictures of Kennedy so Reg's wanted her picture taken too.

I sure hope we are almost over this mess...Reg's is just starting to get the fever.

0 comments: