Sunday, December 21, 2008

What an Eventful Weekend...

Man...it has been CRAZY around here. I feel so bad for my Brother and Sister in Law. They had their home broken into and robbed on Friday. Thank our Sweet Lord...they caught the 2 boys that did it and my Brother and Sister in Law were able to get most of their stuff back, but what a horrible thing to have to go through...especially right before Christmas! On top of this...we all usually get together and go around to see each other's trees. Well, we had it planned for Sunday evening, but my Mother in Law had to work, the thing with Meg and Josh's house and a couple of other things so we all thought it was canceled. We ended up meeting at my Mother and Father in Laws place for dinner and decided we were going to go ahead with it even though we were missing a few of us...We ate dinner and the kids were in playing in Papa's office when my Nephew started crying. My Brother in Law went in to check on him and OMGosh...he had an allergic reaction to cashews. It was awful to see my Nephew like that. They ended up taking him to the ER. So...like I said...what an eventful weekend. I'm happy to report Ethan is fine...when he got home from the ER we were all at his house waiting for him and the first thing he asked for was a donut. He is too cute!

E E...we are so glad you are OK and we love ya dude!



I did managed to get a few pictures...This is my Brother and Sister in Law's (Shane and Carrie) tree...it is so pretty.


Here's a picture of our tree:


and I wish I would of thought to take a picture of Josh and Meg's tree because it was so cute!

0 comments: