Monday, December 15, 2008

Reagan Sneakin' Snacks...

The other night Nate and got the kids in bed...he went to study and I was watching the TV. I heard Reagan come out on quietly open the pantry door and quietly grab something then quietly go running down the hall. I waited a few minutes...then I heard the crumble of a bag so I grabbed the camera and headed down the hall to find her eating chips in her bed. This is a BIG no no in our house and my kids know it. We don't leave the kitchen with food.

Look at her try to give me the look. She is such a little stinker sometimes. She told me, "Mommy...Reagan was hungry. Look mommy...I don't have crumbs in my bed." She knew what I was going to say. She was real quick to take the chips out to the counter of course. I just laughed and Nate just said, "How do you like dealing with yourself?" He swears she just like me, but I don't believe it for one minute...lol.

Reg's...Mommy loves you tons!

0 comments: