Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner...

We alternate family's every year and this year was the year where all the kids go to the in-laws. My mom doesn't USUALLY do anything, but this year she called us the day before and told us she was making a big dinner. I was pretty bummed and really wanted to go, but we already had plans with Nate's family so we hung around here. Plus I didn't think Nate would want to go down...he's pretty burned out with school and work so we had dinner with Nate's Mom, Dad, his Great Aunt, Uncle, one of their son's and his kids. It was nice fast and quiet this year. Here are just a couple of pictures I took throughout the day...

I did have a minute to reflect on all of the things I am Thankful for and the list is long...

Nate and I have learned so much these last 3 years. I know we will continue to learn things throughout our lives, but it has been a HUGE eye opener in so many ways. From the economy to family and friends etc...

I am Thankful most of all for the Gospel in my life because without it...I don't know where I would be right now. I am so Thankful for my Husband and his patients. For his will to want better for his family. For never giving up and ALWAYS pushing forward. For his Great example in my family's lives. I am Thankful for my kids...they keep me grounded. I am Thankful for my mistakes...without them I would not grow. I am Thankful for TRUE friends and family. I am especially Thankful for Nate's family. They have been a GREAT example in mine and my children's lives. I am Thankful for my beautiful life...for all of it's trials and pleasures.

I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

0 comments: