Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Potty Training....HELP!!!

I don't know what to do anymore. We have tried everything. Reagan will be 4 in March and we have been potty trained a couple of different times so we thought. I don't know if she is just lazy or if it is something we are doing wrong. I'm to the point where I will pay someone to do this for me. I need some advice....GOOD advice. We've done the insentive thing. We have even tried cold showers and that is just child abuse...no joke, it was awful. I really don't know what to do because nothing phases her. I've tried taking things or even making her clean herself up. She will just poop her panty's then dump the poop in the toilet and clean her panty's in the toilet like no big deal....now that is just to much for me. What do I do? HELP!!!

2 comments:

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

I dont have any great advice. Grant finally just took to it. He had a hard time the other times I tried, but this last time it took one day and he had it figured out!! What can I say when they are ready they are ready. And not a day sooner. My sister didn't have her little girl potty trained until she was like 4.5. her a week or two off and Just try again, and if she resists they say to wait al little longer. Who knows.GOOD LUCK!!!! See you tonight!!! YEAH TWILIGHT!!!!!!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

Have you talked with her Doctor? I know with my son, I just talked with Luke about going potty, and I tried to make it sound fun. If she is four, she should be at least old enough to understand what it is you want her to do. Maybe she still wants to be a baby? I hope that you can figure it out!!