Thursday, November 20, 2008

Up and At'em...





We were actually Up and At'em early this morning. Usually we are rushing around here on the mornings of preschool. We didn't know what to do with all of our free time so we decided to play with the camera. I can blame the excitement for tonight on being up and at'em this morning...lol. These girls are just waaaayyyy to much fun. There is never a dull moment in the Traveller home because they keep us on our toes. Just look at their little faces...they say it all...lol!


Reagan says the funniest things and she does even crazier things...lol. She is a pure joy to be around (most of the time anyway...lol). I can't believe she is going to be 4 in March already. Where does the time go?! Her dad has lots to worry about with this girl, but for those of you that know Nate...he doesn't worry about ANYTHING. I guess that's how we make it through most of our endeavors...it's his calm demeanor. I love my husband and my awesome little family! I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for being so blessed!

Kennedy is the sweetest little thing. I know in this picture you can't tell, but I promise you she really is. She is growing up so fast. It makes me sad some days and wish I could freeze her in time, but I know this is all just part of being here. She is at the copy phase. I just love it when she tries to do what your doing or when she tries to repeat what you've said...it is really funny. Just today she pointed at her cup and said, "Juice." I was so excited! I am one pf those people that can't wait until they can talk until they actually do. I will be wishing she wasn't talking before I know it...lol. I am a talker and let me tell you 2 out of the 3 so far have picked up the trait...lol!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love your hats. I have been looking for some cute hats. What store did you get them from? It's probably not here in Vegas.

Alisha said...

Actually I bought them at Target for 9.99. I make the flowers and just clip them on to match whatever I have on.