Friday, November 21, 2008

"First to Bite"...12:01 am Baby!

OK I don't know if I'm the only one that feels this way, but could the movie have been any cheesier? I am a little more disappointed than I'd hoped to be! Of course this is only my opinion and it doesn't make me not like Twilight anymore...I'm just bummed it wasn't a little better than it was. Don't get me wrong there were a couple of parts that were good. I have yet to read a Harry Potter book, but I have seen all of the movies and to me they are awesome movies and I've heard that they are pretty comparable to the books. Twilight was unbelievably CHEAP! I don't know, but to me the movie just didn't flow...it all just happened so fast. There was no easing into it for me. One minute she knows nobody and the next she is proclaiming her love for Edward. I sure hope they put a little more effort into the next couple and spend a little more money, but enough totally rippin on the movie...I have the books and that to me is AWESOME!!!
Besides the movie bombing we had an AWESOME night, Kudos to Random. It was a lot of fun hangin with the Girls in the freezing cold...lol. Kaysha (sp?. My girlfriends daughter) and I hung out and walked through all of the booths before all of the other girls got there! Yes I was one of the freaks there at 4:00 pm, but at least I wasn't there at 9 am...lol! We ate Marv's for dinner (that alone was worth standin in the cold...lol). I even made a scrapbook layout (Twilight theme of course).

They even had the scents of the Characters from the book...it was pretty neat and the scents were amazing. All in all is was a fun night with just the Girls!Let me tell ya...I was so ready for bed...lol! When I woke up this morning I felt so delirious. I haven't been to bed that late in a VERY long time.

1 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I'm going to agree with you on the movie! And I'm sorry, but the whole Stephanie Meyer's cameo in the cafe (where did the cafe come from? And since when was Bella a vegetarian?) I thought it was better than expected, but I was more excited that they showed a preview to the Harry Potter Movie! I'm glad you had fun!