Monday, August 4, 2008

Thank you...

My girl friend Brandy sent me these beautiful flowers.....Thank you lady!

I just wanted to thank all of you that have sent flowers or cards or called me or even came by to talk to me. I appreciate all of your concerns and your acts of kindness. I know this takes time, but words can't explain how I feel. One minute I'm OK and the next I'm either mad, laughing, or confused etc... If I don't answer the phone or the door...I am OK I just need some time to get my family back in order. I truly appreciate everyone and I just wanted to exclaim that.
For those of you that don't know what's going on...My dad went home to our Father in Heaven on August 1. It was unexpected and very quick. He is the first person that I have ever had pass away that I have been so close to.
I have also been dealing with some other things and I just can't process it all. I feel totally out of control at times. I am trying to just take it one day at a time. I know everything will work out.
Like I said before...just give me some time and I will return your calls or emails or write you back. Thanks again!

Love always,
Alisha & Family

0 comments: