Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Matt's First Day of 6th Grade...


This is a picture of Matt and his really good friend Caleb. I saw this picture on Caleb's Mom's blog and asked her if she would email it to me so I could post something about my Matty's first day of 6th grade. When I saw the picture yesterday on her blog...I got really emotional and realized all the first things I have been missing while he has been living with his dad. Like I have said in many other postings...I just want him back with me. I am so excited for him to start 6th grade. He called me Monday night all excited about how they have several different teachers and a locker...lol. I remember being excited to have a locker. He is just turning into a young man before my eyes and really considering all he has been through....he is a good kid. Matt...We LOVE you and miss you very much Buddie!!! And thanks so much for the picture Claire!!!

1 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I can't believe how happy they look to go back to school. I wonder how long that's going to last.

I feel the same way about Caleb. I am so amazed at what a good boy he is after everything he's been through. I'm glad they have eachother.