Friday, August 22, 2008

Reg's First Day of Preschool...

I never thought this day would come so fast....where did the time go. My little Reagan is old enough for preschool. I am so excited for her to meet some new friends and be at this preschool. I have heared such great things about Miss Julie and Gramma Smith. Reagan has been so excited to go to school for the past couple of weeks....thats all we talk about around here so when it finally came she was so ready. I took some pictures of her before we left and then when I picked her up...

I think she had a good time...I asked her if she met some new friends and she told me "MmmHmm...I play with the kids." I asked her what there names were and she told me "Boy and Girl." She is just too much sometimes. Regs we are so excited for you. You are just getting so big. We love you tons!

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

She is so cute and grown up. Zac went to that preschool too. Fun!