Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mommy's Cuddlebug...


This is Mommy's little cuddle bug! She has been sick for about a week now and she is still the happiest little thing! I can't believe she is so big already. It seems like we just had her. Anyways...she has been walking since August 1 and let me tell you she is quick. I was packing this morning for my girls weekend and she was trying to help me...I turned around to fast and knocked her into the suitcase. Reagan and I started laughing and Kennedy started to pucker then she just started laughing too. I wished I could of got a picture of her laying in my suitcase it was the cutest thing.
I am just realizing I am going to miss my little family while I am gone. I have never left the girls with their dad for a whole weekend.
Well, I guess I'm off. So I'll blog about my little weekend when I get back.

0 comments: