Wednesday, March 25, 2009

David Archuleta & the After ParrrTay....





I have one of the GREATEST friends in the ENTIRE Universe!!! Last week my girl friend, Yesi called me to tell me she had an extra ticket for the David Archuleta Concert, but she wasn't for sure if her son was still wanting to go or not. I thought to myself... I won't get my hopes up, but there is a possibility that I am going, YEEEAAA!!! Anyway needless to say he decided not to go and so she took me... YESI I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK... LOL! I had an absolute BLAST! (Can you tell I don't get out a whole lot)? We then went to the After Party and I had sooo much fun. I got to meet David Osmond and his cute pregnant wife. They were totally the sweetest people!



Taylor Vaifanua from American Idol Season 8 (How totally cool is that). She was so kind as well.


We met David Archuleta's Brother (Daniel), his Father, and David's band. It was a Blast!
*Daniel Archuleta
(Not the best Pic, but you get an idea... lol)

Yesi... You made my Year ;)

*I videoed the whole concert just about, but this is one of my faves so...

3 comments:

Julie H. said...

You're so funny...and lucky! Is that you singing in the background while holding the video cam? And does he sing any other songs besides Crush? Because that is seriously all I've ever heard. Glad to hear someone got to see him...Kaylee was so bummed!

Alisha said...

OMGOSH... just ignore me in the back ground... lol! Yes I recorded like the whole concert. Can I just say I am totally out of control and need to grow up... lol! But it was soooo fun!

Jason & Claire said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!