Sunday, March 22, 2009

These Girls...

These pictures are from 2 months ago. I had my visiting teaching to do and it ended up on a day that Regs was out of school so she got to come with me. I had been telling her for a couple of days that I had to go visiting teaching and she would have to be on her best behavior and help me with the Kennerbug. I wake up to this:

Regs: "Hurry up Mom we need baths and we need our clothes."
Mom: "OK Reagan, lets eat breakfast and then get in the bath."
Regs: "Mommy... we don't have time for this, you need to hurry up."
Mom: "Regs we have pleanty of time."
Regs: "Mommy we don't have pleanty of time. We need to hurry or we gonna be late."
Mom: "Regs what are you talking about?"
Regs: "Mommy thats what you always say."

All I could do was laugh. She is a Mini-Lishie and it is SCARY! The things we do and say that we don't realize they pick up on. I am always in a hurry in my mind, but really I'm in a hurry to do nothing as my husband says... lol. We need to slow down some days and take it all in... see I am still trying to convince myself... lol.

She was such a big helper when we went to the homes of the women I teach. I am always so shocked at her manners when we are somewhere else. Regs... Thanks for all of you help "Sis"!!!

0 comments: