Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Private Traveller...

I can finally breath knowing what Nate will be doing... his job title is Field Artillery Surveyor. He won't be directly in harms way if he is to deploy. I am at ease knowing what the plan is for now... so he got his job picked and he leaves August 3 for Basic in Oklahoma. He will be gone for 4 months without us :( When he comes back it will only be to get us and to take us to an Air Force Base (we won't know which one until half way through Basic) for some more training. We will only be there for 2-4 months and from there we will be stationed somewhere... once again, we won't know until half way through Basic where we are going, but I will keep everyone posted! So until then...
TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, what a huge change! I'm happy for you guys though, hope it all works out.

Julie H. said...

what exactly is his responsibilites as a Field Artillery Surveyor? I'm sad that you will be without a hubby for 4 months and then you'll be leaving us. That's so crazy! But you can handle it, I know you can. Good luck!

Jason & Claire said...

August 3rd is so soon! It's so good to know he won't be in serious danger. Seriously, you are amazing for being able to go forward without knowing where you are moving to!