Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight BABY...

*The Cullen's*

*My Edward...he he he!




Does everyone have the "Twilight" movie yet?!? If not you better go and get it! I am so excited to watch it in the comfort of my own little house...whenever I want to he he! I ordered it along time ago from Amazon and because they new it wouldn't be here the day it came out they sent me a code so I could watch it on Amazon on demand. Nate and I watched it and to my surprise he really enjoyed it and said he looks forward to the next one! I can honestly say the more I see it the more I like it!

*This is one of my favortie pictures of Edward...I love his smile!

*They couldn't have picked a more perfect Bella...I think she is so cute.

Before you leave me comments telling me to get a life... I am proud to be a TWERD!!!

0 comments: