Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's OFFICIAL...



We are OFFICIALLY a Military Family!!! That's right... Nate joined the ARMY. It might sound cRaZy to most, but this is something Nate has talked about since we were dating. I would just tell him that I don't think I could handle being a Military wife. Let me just tell everyone now... I am done saying NEVER because I have learned in the past 6 years that every time I say "I won't" or "I'll NEVER"... it has come to pass and Heavenly Father has let me know there is more to come and I have survived it all... lol. I am looking forward to the change and challenges that come along with it all. Nate and I have Faith that we will be safe and this is where we are suppose to go. I will keep everyone updated with where we are going and when... so until I get more info...




TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

First of all, that's a little scary! But really I think that it is really neat! My bro-in-law starts the national guard in July and I am proud! Now I can be proud of Nate! Your blog is really cute and you are a total pro so feel free to share any and all tips!

Jason & Claire said...

Congrats! I think that's one of the best feelings ever-knowing you are headed where you are suppsed to be. Good for you guys. I'm excited to hear about all of your adventures.

PS- Our boys got into a little trouble today;) Seriously nothing to be worried about but those two are quite the team! I'm glad they have each other.