Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This Is Why I Don't Blog Anymore...


Well... I decided to go in and blog (thinking I was safe). I thought my girls were entertained for the moment, but I was wrong. Kenners is at the phase of "What can I destroy in a hurry?" I have so much to blog about, but often don't have a minute to do it. I have been to tired to come in and do it when they go to bed anymore so I have just been slackin'!!! Anyway... this is what I came out to the other night when I was blogging the last couple of posts. As you can see she has climbed up on the chair to reach my purse and dumped it all out. She pulled out every card in my wallet and threw my coupons all over the place... she was just livin' it up. As I came around the corner it was panic mode and she tried to destroy as fast as she could... I guess you had to be here to understand what I am talking about... lol. All I could do was laugh. What is it with our kids... She is such a stink, but I just love her to pieces!!!

0 comments: