Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunday Morning.....

For the first time in a long time we are all ready for Church before it started. I actually had time to take a few pictures.....not like I was thinking to take pictures, but my little Reagan said, "Mommy you take my piture?" So I took a couple of pictures. We even almost made it through all of our meetings, but I got interupted in Relief Society....Reagan was soaked. I wish she would just pee in the potty!!! So I had to find Nate and we just left....Maybe next week we can be on time and stay the whole time....that is my goal.

The sisters! Where's our Brother?

My little Stinker! She's crawling all over!!!

This girl is changing her looks....she is getting to big!

She kept panting like a dog....her new thing is to act like an animal.

"Cheese!"

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! it's about time.

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how grown up Regan is. She'll get the potty thing. Hang in there.