Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Saying good bye to Carly....I am sooooo MAD!

This was the top six, but now Carly is gone :(


Ok Ok I know that it is down to the nitty gritty, but if anyone saw American Idol last night....you know Brook and Jason didn't do so well (My Opinion). Then tonight neither one of them were in the bottom two and they sent home one of the best female singers in the whole competition! Ohhhhh......I am so mad.....Oh well its just going to get worse so I need to get over it.

Carly really had a great night....I cannot believe she got voted off, but I also still can't believe Syesha was in the bottom with her because I think her performance was the best of the night and I am a die hard fan of David Cook!!!

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Okay, I am so sorry for saying this but I just could not get on the Carly bandwagon. She is a wonderful singer and I agree, the best of the girls but something just didn't jive with me. I have to admit I wasn't sad. When she started to sing her song, I honestly thought to myself, "She is going to get voted off!" just because of the song she was singing. JK! (Not really, I really did think that.) I don't know. I like Brooke and Jason but don't really feel they deserve to be so high up. I think it really will be between Syesha and David and David. I don't know, they are all so good.