Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Girls 1rst Bath Together...



I was in hurry and decided to put both of my girls in the bath at the same time. We have never done this before and as many of you know I am a little paranoid. I got a little nervous a couple of times because Kennedy just wanted to bend over and eat the bubbles. This was also the first time we have sat Kennedy up to bath. She was sitting on her sponge so she wouldn't slide and for the most part she did really well. She just loved to splash the water...It was the cutest thing to watch. I hurried and tried to get a couple of pictures of them. It was kind of hard considering I was going to have to let go of Kennedy for one second. This was the only picture that turned out ok.

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

That is so sweet. Isn't it nice when you can bathe both at the same time. It's fun for them to play in the tub. Some of my cutest photos are of the kids in the tub.