Friday, April 4, 2008

Turning 50 is just another drop in the Bucket for our Grammy.....


Note: If you don't see the pictures, click the x in the corner!

Man it's not easy to plan a surprise party! I am just so happy that it is all over!!! My Sister-in-laws and I have been planning a surprise 50th birthday party for my Mother-in-law for about a month now. The day of the party she wasn't very surprised, but I hope she still enjoyed it. We decided on a "Drop in the Bucket" theme instead of the usual "Over the Hill." We told my mother-in-law we were going to take her to Pizza Factory for dinner. There we met up with family she doesn't see everyday. After dinner we went back to her house for a little open house....where she was greeted by old friends she hasn't seen in a while. My sister-in-law Carrie works with a catering lady. She had her make up some chocolate cupcakes with white frosting and black sprinkles. They were so Yummy! All in all is was a very nice evening!

Happy Birthday Grammy!

We Love You!

3 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Oh my heck, your mother in law looks great. 50! Wow!

Jennikunz said...

just the admitted blog stalker doing my weekly stalk! Hope you have a good week!

Mendenhall Madness said...

Tell me you guys are not going to be moving for a while, I really think Jeromy and I will be moving to St. Geroge and I really want a friend down there, I know we could have a BLAST together!!!