Tuesday, April 1, 2008

News Flash.....(I don't know if we are ready for this)!!

I am up way to late, but I can't sleep! We found out some good, but not so good news last week....considering our baby is only 9 months old.

Well, we didn't know how else to tell everyone so this is how we are going to do it. I have been feeling weird for the last couple of months. I wasn't thinking anything of it because I had a IUD. I finally decided to take a home pregnancy test and it was positive. We didn't think anything of it because this had happened to us before with that dumb IUD. The IUD is suppose to be 99.9% effective. Well, I guess you know where I am going with all of this......YES I am that 1%! When we first found out we were in shock and a little upset. We aren't in the best financial position and we both decided we were done. I guess we'll just see what comes our way the end of October! I know babies are blessings and I am trying to look at this in a better light.....I just don't think I am ready for this. My Kenner's just got to a point where I can function like a normal person. I would also like to say...this time I am not so sick considering I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. Just a little nauseated here and there.

OK I guess enough venting.....Now lets see how long the family takes to read this and talk to us about it! We decided we aren't telling anyone in person. We'll see if they read this or not!

2 comments:

Julie H. said...

Well considering you posted this on April 1st means it must be an April Fools day joke, right?

Alisha said...

Of course it is a BIG FAT APRIL FOOLS!!! I would just die if I was pregnant right now....LOL! I have an IUD just for that reason! I hope "NO" surprises will ever come my way, but I guess you never know. Watch this will turn around and bite me in the bum!