Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Birthday Balloons....3 weeks later!

Note: If you don't see the pictures, click the x in the corner!

Well, we have had these balloons since her birthday. Mind you they are 3 weeks old and I am tired of them floating in my kitchen. I thought I would help Reagan say good bye to them and we would let them go in the back yard. Yea right...what was I thinking. Reagan said, "Mommy I NOT let Tinky Bell go!" I thought for a minute and said, "What if we cut Tinky Bell out of the bunch?" She kind of looked at me like what are you talking about. We brought them inside for a minute and cut Tinky Bell out of the bunch and I told her now lets go let these balloons go. She told me, "Ok mommy lets go let boons go!" We headed outside again and she wouldn't let them go so I helped her. We were in the back yard and it was a little windy so the balloons went right up and over the house before we knew it. She looked up at me and said, "Oh no boons gone!" We hurried and ran out the front door where we could see them floating away. She said, "Boons where you going? Wait for Reggy!" She is so sweet. She handled it very well, but now we still have Tinky Bell. It is in her bed with her. I don't know how we are ever going to get rid of that balloon....LOL!

1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Those are some pretty amazing balloons! I'd save the Tinkerbell one too.