Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 Little Princesses...


We had known about this "Character Brunch" for a month before we finally went and the girls had been so excited. The girls were a little nervous about some of the characters, but were good to take pictures with most all of them. Kennedy was terrified of Shreck and Hulk. Anytime they came around she would hide behind my legs. I got her and Regs to take a pic with Iron Man because I told them Daddy liked Iron Man. I sure hope they enjoyed themselves. I know I did. I got a little emotional when I thought about Nate missin' out on the fun day. He had just barely left when we did this.

Regs and Kennerbug... I love you girls!!


1 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

That is the saddest part to think that Nate is missing out on all of this! I know, I feel the same way...Ryan has been working out of town for over a year now, & the kids just keep growing everyday! It breaks my heart on how much he misses out on!! Those are some darling princesses!!!