Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day 2008...

We just hung out at home and relaxed. I made Steak with Gorgonzola cheese, roasted potatoes and salad. It was nice and quiet. I am coming down with my girls cold so I thought I better take it easy. Besides to go anywhere in this town for dinner is crazy enough when it's not Valentines Day.

Reg's just got her new "cudder-me". We got her a new color wonder princess book. She was so jazzed. Daddy colored with her while I finished cleaning up our dinner dishes.

We got Kennedy a hippo ratte/teether. She was just ready for bed. She had enough today.

Grammy and Papa brought Reagan over a little "Areil" lego valentine. She loves it. It had to go in the bath with her and she had to have it right next to her to sleep.

Gram and Papa brought Kennedy some little people. She's not real sure about them yet. She just kept cheking them out. It was pretty cute.

1 comments:

Sheri said...

I know another girl who loves Ariel, Morgan!I can't believe how big they are getting. Reagan is looking more like you,I think.