Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our sick girl.....



Our little one hasn't been feeling so well. She woke up yesterday with a fever and slept all day long. She woke up today and said "Mommy Reggy's hot. I no feel good." She has just been talking away while laying her little head down. It is amazing when kids are sick how they try so hard to do there daily things. She would lift her little head up and tell me "Mommy head heby"(heavy). She finally fell asleep. She is such a little trooper! Always has to have those "stinky fingies" (as she would say) in her mouth. We hope to see her getting better here soon. Her little sister Kennedy has been sick for a week and a half now. Mom's ready for everyone to get better.

2 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Yah! I am so excited you are doing a blog. Your girls are so cute and we MISS MATT! Scouts will never be the same! Thanks for inviting me. I'm excited to check "in on ya" everyday so keep the cute pictures coming...I can't wait to see them. (By the way, we miss you guys too!)

Sheri said...

Our whole family is sick also,besides me.I don't think I have been sick since before Morgan was born, knock on wood. I do love how cuddly they are though when they are sick, and bot is my house alot quieter right now.