Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our Vegas Trip...

We took a little trip to Las Vegas on Saturday because Fred and Geneva came to Las Vegas to visit her Mom, Dad, and Brother. We picked up Matty Mo and we all met for lunch. After lunch we went back to Barb's house to meet Geneva's baby, Buster. He's a cutie. Billy (Geneva's Dad) was so awesome with the kids. Reagan usually takes a while to warm up to people, but she just thought he was great. She had her "Cinderella Doll", Billy was holding her and told Reg's that she bit him. Reagan said "No Cinderella no bite." She thought he was so funny.


This is aunty "Beneva" and Reagan. Reagan found a stuffed dog and wouldn't put it down.

This is Geneva's husband "Freddy"! He is such a nice guy. We approve Fred (LOL)!

Matt was asking Billy some questions about the dogs. I wish I would of taken a better picture. Billy is just so awesome with the kids. He will be an awesome grandfather someday. I look at Billy and Barb as adopted grandparents to my kids...I don't know if they would feel the same (LOL). I don't know if they are ready to be g-parents.


Barb, Luke, and Nate are chatting about Luke's plumbing job. Luke doesn't like Service calls (LOL). Reg's was sharing the dog toys with Kennedy. Kennedy was just ready to eat and go to sleep.


After our quick visit, we were on the freeway ready to go home and decided to take Reagan to Bass Pro Shop so she could walk around for a minute. She was tired of being in her carseat. I forgot to take my camera in the Shop, but she loved the BIG fish tanks. She wanted to go "wimmin" (swimming) with the fish. After Bass Pro Shop we decided to grab a Ben and Jerry's. On the way over Reagan fell asleep.


When we got to Ben and Jerry's she was ready for some "Ceeme" (cream). Daddy shared with Kenner's, boy did she love ice cream. I decided to share some ice cream with Reagan. She told me "Mommy no touch it!" Then she finally shared it with me.

Hey guys.....We wanted to say thanks for the quick visit. I wish we could get together more often because I sure miss you Geneva. Also thanks so much for lunch, it was great. Billy, Barbara, and Lukey we love you all tons. Take care and Keep in Touch!

0 comments: