Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Four things...

Four things about me that you may or may not know.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Baby Sitting (it didn't last long)
2. Macy's
3. Costco
4. Just a "Mommy"
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Christmas Vacation
2. Note Book
3. No Reservations
4. Just about any animated good movie for the kids
Four Places that I have lived:
1. Reno, NV
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. St. George, UT
4. Washington, UT
Four TV shows that I watch: (only when I have DVR'd it)
1. E.R.
2. American Idol
3. Biggest Loser
4. The Office
Four places I have been/vacationed:
1. California
2. Salt Lake City
3. Mexico
4. Durango, Colorado
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Diana T (My Mother-n-Law)
2. Lauren T (My Sister-n-Law)
3. Sherrie T
4. Grant M (My Son's Grandpa)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Any kind of "Bread"
2. Any kind of "Italian"
3. "Fall of the Bone Ribs" from Texas Roadhouse
4. "Alice Springs Chicken" from Outback Steakhouse
Four of my favorite snack foods:
1. Cottage Cheese with Bananas and Syrup (don't knock it til you try it!!!)
2. Cottage Cheese with Peaches
3. Dry Roasted Peanuts
4. String Cheese with a V8
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a date with my hubby!!!
2. In Vegas shopping
3. On a Vacation with my family!
4. Getting a massage!

0 comments: