Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3 & Baby Kendall...

Well, I know Matty is a big fan of High School Musical and so I saw a great opportunity to go down and visit him. I planned last month to take him to see the movie opening weekend, but I never knew it was going to be such a challenge. We almost didn't make it due to all of us being sick, but we went anyway and I got to hold little Kendall. She is a little doll...I wished I could have held her some more, but the last thing Jen needs is a sick baby. Oh, but she is adorable and cuddly!! We tell Reg's about Matt's baby sister all the time so when we saw her she kept saying, "Mommy...look it's Regan's baby sisser!" Kids are to cute sometimes. I decided to take Reg's to the movie with us and she had an absolute ball. She danced the entire time and as she says, ate "Pock Corn"...lol! Matty looks so good...I just wanted to scoop him up and take him home with me, but in due time! It was a nice little visit, but way too short.
The movie was really cute (if you are a High School Musical Fan)!

0 comments: