Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Got a Ticket (Yaaaayyy)...


So I was at my in-laws on Sunday and we got talkin' about the Twilight movie. Nate told everyone how I said that I would eat a bug just to get a ticket to see it...It was just a figure of speech mind you, but my sister-in-law Carrie said she had a friend that bought a ticket and cannot go now and she wanted to sell it. Uhhhh Helloooo...I jumped all over that and yes I did buy the ticket off of her in such a hurry that I realized that I am going all by myself...not like I really care, but it would be more fun with a girl friend. So if anyone is going and doesn't mind me taggin' along let me know!




I AM SO ECSTATIC...YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

1 comments:

Julie H. said...

Sorry, can't say that I'm blood-thirsty for a ticket, but I do love your vampire-like fingernail polish. Ü