Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Seattle Trip...

*Mr. and Mrs. Lindell
Nate and I went to Seattle this past weekend for my cousin Tom's wedding. It was really exciting to see all of my mom's side of the family. I haven't seen them for at least 15 + years. It was a great turn out...they all showed up, even cousins and my great uncle Kenny! It was nice to talk to him and find out things about my mom's distant family because growing up my mom didn't talk about any of her family. I wished we could of taken the kids with us and stayed a little longer, but we are planning a family reunion next July.
Anyway we stayed with my Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Brice. She had a full house. Everyone ended up staying with her so she put Nate and I in her cute little trailer so we would have some privacy. It was so comfortable and too cute...



Let me tell ya it was one eventful weekend...we really had a good time! They sure know how to party...lol. I'm glad I worned Nate before we ever even left, but to be honest they were all well behaved...lol. My cousin's kept pulling me out to dance and Nate was just hangin' out at the table. Then the DJ announced they were going to do a money dance so I went to sit with Nate, but I couldn't find him...this isn't unusual...I just figured he went to the bathroom or to walk around. Well, as I sat down and looked across at the dance floor there he was dancing with the Bride. I was shocked. I guess he figured since I hadn't introduced them yet he would introduce his self...lol. I mean I hadn't even met her yet...lol!

My Uncle Brice was taking pictures all night so when he finally got to sit down I guess he had enough. I caught him sleeping and decided to take a picture of him...lol

All in all we had a great weekend. I sure enjoyed spending some time with my Aunts & Uncles that I haven't seen in such a long time and of course I got to meet for the first time my cousin JJ and Uncle Wally...It was nice to put faces with these wonderful people that I have heard about for so many years. Like I said the weekend ended so fast and I just wish I would have had some more time with them. I look forward to a Family Reunion in July...I will do whatever it takes to make sure it happens...lol.

Also as we were headin' to baggage claim we ran into Bishop Ellis. He married Nate and I. It was so nice to run into him...he looks great! He was waiting for his wife with some flowers in his hand...such a SWEET man! I wished I would have got a picture of the 3 of us together, but maybe I'll run into him again.

Here are some pictures I took this weekend...


1 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Looks like a fun time! That little trailer is awesome. Mark and I could use one of those!