Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween...




This has been a very busy month for us. I have so much to post...a couple of Sunday's ago Gram and Papa had everyone over for dinner. Gram wanted pictures of the all the grand kids in their costumes so she could fill her Halloween picture frames and my Niece Alexis wanted to make this cute pumpkin cake we saw on the back of a box, so here are the pictures from that day...

Then Reg's had a Preschool Halloween party and she got to wear her costume again. She was so excited because I colored her hair Red ;).


She had such a fun time...all she can talk about is getting candy.


My girl friend Yesi brought cup cakes over this morning...man they were excellent! Reg's had one for breakfast...mmmm that's how we start our Halloween day...lol!

This is Reg's first year doing the Trick or Treat thing. I have been prolonging it as long as I could. Nate and I figured this year would be fun to walk her around to a couple of doors...we went to our neighbor's across the street, Auntie Carrie's and Papa's house...lol. I guess it will be more fun next year. She just wasn't real interested so I didn't push the issue. Kennedy on the other hand was perfectly content eating all of papa's candy. She's mommy's little sugar bug. I thought for sure we would have one of them sick, but they came home, got in the bath and went straight to bed. We had a Happy Halloween, but we missed our Matty...I sure hope he had a good time!



Here's our Trick or Treater's...Strawberry Shortcake and Custard Kitty

This is Matty and his Best Friend Caleb. Claire (Caleb's Mom) was so nice to send me this picture for my blog. Thanks again Claire!

1 comments:

Julie H. said...

I love Reagan's costume...that is such a cute idea. I'll have to remember that for next year.